2 weeks ago I filled out the form provided in the answer to a similar problem, which allows me to point to the tracks i need removed:
Action is yet to be taken.
This is concerning to me because I am effectively hosting other artist's IP on my page. I am particularly annoyed because all the songs that are not mine are rock/pop, and I am currently in the process of releasing a D&B EP, and this is awful for my appearance.
This all happened after I found a profile that was hosting duplicates of my own records, as well as other records by other artists of the same name. I submitted a copyright takedown request, and this was the reply I received. In short:
- This profile and the those duplicate tracks were put there by a distributer
- I was told that I could fill in a google form (the same one mentioned above, checking different boxes) If i wanted to have this page merged with my own.
- I did not want to merge the page, so I took no action.
- Despite my lack of confirmation, the merge proceeded.
- I asked to have this change reversed, or the tracks deleted, 3 weeks ago.
- I filled out the form 2 weeks ago, specifying the option that I wanted tracks deleted, not my profile merged.
- Nothing has happened. I have been patient but now I need these tracks off my profile, back to the original profile (https://soundcloud.com/tide93375)
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Best answer by Mathis
Sorry to hear you're still having issues. I'm a bit confused whether or not you have filled out the form, given in your email that you attached here, you mentioned you haven't filled out the form. Please be sure to fill out the form if tracks from another artist with the same name are appearing on your SoundCloud account, so the team responsible for sorting this out can take action.