Answered

Tracks will not transcode but are stuck "processing"

Userlevel 2
In the last 24 hours my MP3's I am uploading are stuck in "processing" mode..No orange bar indicating transcoding. I upload 100 tracks a month and things seem to be STUCK tonight
icon

Best answer by The Innkeeper's Guestbook 10 December 2018, 02:52

Check out this thread...

https://community.soundcloud.com/upload-manage-230060/tracks-stuck-at-processing-7424460#post18060099

@lcoste found a solution that's worked for a bunch of users (including myself)

--Freddie
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

I have the same problems and tried the upload with several qualities of mp3 (128/320).
I seem to have the same problem, glad im not alone 😉 but its not nice hahha
Same problem!! So frustrating!!
they must be aware of it by now .
Same here, it's probably just something over at soundcloud
Userlevel 2
Same here.. If it's on the server end they NEED to put it in the blog and keep it updated so people don't freak out. It's called transparency and people like me appreciate it. This is the kind of Customer Service snafu that will cost them customers. I can understand that they don't need to do it if the downtime is a half hour or so, but 2+ hours, which has been the case for me.. not good.
Same here too I’m so pissed I have important songs to upload for the weekend and I wasn’t able to since last night.
Same here too I’m so pissed I have important songs to upload for the weekend and I wasn’t able to since last night.
Me too man
Me too, since yesterday evening. I hope there is an alternative to SC soon, it gets worse everyday.
Is your start page also blank? I have another account that I manage where I can still upload files and the start page is working, so I guess some accounts are broken
One of my account is fine and the other one cannot be updated or refreshed although I didn't reach any limit
It works for me when using the newest version of firefox, chrome and safari don't work.
It works for me when using the newest version of firefox, chrome and safari don't work.
firefox doesn't work for me.
has anyone resolved the problem
Userlevel 2
I am deciding to switch to other hosts on the market. It's been two days and SC employees seem to have a great time on their weekends and don't give a dick about their customers. No response at all what a tr**h company.
There is hearthis.at, btw.
Userlevel 1
Check out this thread...

https://community.soundcloud.com/upload-manage-230060/tracks-stuck-at-processing-7424460#post18060099

@lcoste found a solution that's worked for a bunch of users (including myself)

--Freddie