Question

Troubles Sharing Tracks with Logic

• 2 February 2018
  • 3 replies

As of a couple days ago I've been having an issue with sharing my tracks to Soundcloud through Logic pro X. It was working fine and then all of a sudden it started asking me to sign into my Soundcloud account from Logic but does not upload anything after i have signed in. It does this everytime now and I have no idea how to fix it. Also, unfortunately, I've been having issues with bouncing my tracks from logic to anywhere and even sharing with Itunes so this was the only option for me to get my music off of Logic. Any help would be grateful. Thanks.

3 replies

Having the same problem.
Have you find a resolution with this??? Running into the same thing today..
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

@chrissmooth can you also not export / bounce as a .wav or .mp3 file from Logic (in which case I'd check and see if there is a way to solve this, either via Google or by trying to contacting customer support)?

If you can export, I would recommend to do so and upload directly via your web browser - your email address is confirmed, you have upload quota, so this should work just fine. The integration is, unfortunately, something we have little control over, as this is handled on Logic's end.

Let the community know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis