Answered

Two of my tracks have been processing for 6 days now and I have no idea why. Please help.

• 9 September 2016
  • 1 reply

I need to know how to upload my tracks and get them processed faster, because I am uploading them on deadlines.
icon

Best answer by Jen 13 September 2016, 05:14

Hey there,
Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear about this. This happens when the uploaded files has/have not been properly saved to our servers, causing it/them to be stuck in a processing state.

Can you try deleting the tracks and uploading it/them again? This time, please leave everything on the upload page blank (except for the titles) and don't click 'Save' until transcoding has started (orange portion of the upload bar). You can add more details to the tracks after it has fully transcoded and been saved to your profile.

Please let me know how that goes!

Cheers,
Jen
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge
Hey there,
Thanks for writing in and sorry to hear about this. This happens when the uploaded files has/have not been properly saved to our servers, causing it/them to be stuck in a processing state.

Can you try deleting the tracks and uploading it/them again? This time, please leave everything on the upload page blank (except for the titles) and don't click 'Save' until transcoding has started (orange portion of the upload bar). You can add more details to the tracks after it has fully transcoded and been saved to your profile.

Please let me know how that goes!

Cheers,
Jen