Question

Unable to upload any kind of photo

I am unable to upload/change any kind of photo whether it be profile pic artwork or header image. I have tried uploading with different browsers cleared cache, disabled firewall antivirus, even tried with different systems, still the issue won't solve, feels irritating, please look into it. Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi, please see here for further steps.

Cheers
hi, please I have exactly the same problem I have followed all the steps as you have directed but still no solution. it slowed down my upload rates and seriously affecting my plans pls look into this problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
hi, please I have exactly the same problem I have followed all the steps as you have directed but still no solution. it slowed down my upload rates and seriously affecting my plans pls look into this problem.

Hi Macheal,

What exactly happens when you try and update an image? I believe you're referring to your tracks' artwork? Can you provide a screenshot of the error message you're given?

Thanks
The problem is solved now, i was uploading an extra large image, I resized it and it got uploaded! Thanks for reply.