Question

Unable to upload audio

• 22 August 2016
  • 3 replies

Since August 15, I have been unable to upload audio. When I attempt to do so, the upload never begins (i.e. - stays at 0%). I have tried other browsers, etc. Same problem every time. We do not use any additional filters or pop-up blockers.

This is extremely frustrating as the audio we upload is for clients (Senators within our organization) and any hindrance causes them frustration. Additionally, for the amount of money we spend on SoundCloud, this should not be an issue.

Please assist in correcting this problem post-haste.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, things are looking perfectly fine for your account. Please make sure to run our basic troubleshooting steps, and see if our documentation here on our help center can help further.

Let us know how it goes.
Cheers
Mathis
Mathis,

I have done both and find neither page to contain information helpful to my issue. This is a very frustrating situation that I would like to get resolved as soon as possible.
Mathis,

Suddenly uploads are available to me again. Hmm... Something seems odd about it not working and then suddenly being "fixed." I appreciate your assistance in whatever capacity that may have been.