Question

Unlimited uploads?

• 22 May 2019
  • 3 replies

Hello!
I currently host my podcast on Libsyn, but I am considering moving my podcast to Soundcloud.
I have about 130 episodes that range from 5 minutes to an hour. Would I be able to upload all of these episodes to Soundcloud in one day? (Most of them are no longer on the Libsyn server so a URL redirect would not do me any good).
Thank you!!

3 replies

Anyone???
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, difficult to say as this depends a bit on your internet bandwidth and how much metadata you need to fill out, etc. You can upload multiple audio files at a time, though, so I'd recommend to start and try that with 1-5 tracks in one go and make sure everything is working properly.

Note that your tracks will show up in reverse chronological order of upload time, with the most recent upload showing on top. This can become interesting if you need your tracks to be in a very specific order (Episide 1, 2, 3, etc. )

Head over to https://soundcloud.com/upload and check yourself. Your first upgrade to a Pro or Pro Unlimited plan will also come with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you feel you're not getting what you expected, you can still opt out again and receive an automatic refund.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Hmm, difficult to say as this depends a bit on your internet bandwidth and how much metadata you need to fill out, etc. You can upload multiple audio files at a time, though, so I'd recommend to start and try that with 1-5 tracks in one go and make sure everything is working properly.

Note that your tracks will show up in reverse chronological order of upload time, with the most recent upload showing on top. This can become interesting if you need your tracks to be in a very specific order (Episide 1, 2, 3, etc. )

Head over to https://soundcloud.com/upload and check yourself. Your first upgrade to a Pro or Pro Unlimited plan will also come with a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you feel you're not getting what you expected, you can still opt out again and receive an automatic refund.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

Mathis,
Great, thank you!!!!