Solved

Upgraded to unlimited pro and can't restore hidden tracks

• 7 December 2016
  • 2 replies

My first track got hidden after exceeding time limit as a Free Plan User, so I upgraded to Unlimited Pro, but the track is still hidden! why?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 March 2017, 14:25

Hi there,

Sorry for never following up on this one. We're trying to moderate as much of the content as possible, but cannot always catch it all. Our Headliners are doing a great job at helping out other SoundCloud users here on the community, too. If the issue is particular to your specific account or subscription, it can sometimes be more efficient to reach out to our support team directly. Here's how to do so.

I can see that your issue was resolved in the meantime, so I'll go ahead and close this topic.

Best
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

There is no admins around?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry for never following up on this one. We're trying to moderate as much of the content as possible, but cannot always catch it all. Our Headliners are doing a great job at helping out other SoundCloud users here on the community, too. If the issue is particular to your specific account or subscription, it can sometimes be more efficient to reach out to our support team directly. Here's how to do so.

I can see that your issue was resolved in the meantime, so I'll go ahead and close this topic.

Best
Mathis