Question

upload limit

• 12 October 2015
  • 6 replies

hello. i have deleted an hour long mixtape in order to have more time to upload another one, and yet my upload limit is at 8 minutes.. when it should be at least at 60+8 since i just deleted 60 minutes worth of music. how long do i have to wait until the timer is reset properly?!? i can't wait long it's for booking purposes and i need to send it asap!

6 replies

Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion. You should be all set actually. Just looked into this for you. If this is not reflected on your end, please log out, restart your browser, then try again.

Cheers
Mathis

fix mine too please!
Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion. You should be all set actually. Just looked into this for you. If this is not reflected on your end, please log out, restart your browser, then try again.

Cheers
Mathis

same with me 😃 please help
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

fixed! thank you!
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Same problem on me. Fix please...________
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

can you fix mine please!