Question

upload limit

• 4 November 2015
  • 9 replies

Hi,

I have more 136min to upload but when i try to upload a new song by AudioCopy app the message "http error 422: Its possible hou have reached your upload limit with SoundCloud"

When i check my account at SoundCloud.com i can't upload as well... the message "Check you email settings"

I've already tried to sign a new email address and to change my password... but the problem persists..
Can anybody help me?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about that. The quota isn't the root cause of this issue. However, I noticed that for some reason your email address wasn't confirmed, which I have done from here for you now, so please try uploading again.

Cheers
Mathis
Thank you very much Mathis!!! you are the best man!! I was fucking frustrated with this problem... i did a test right now and it works!!!

Cheers mate!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thank you very much Mathis!!! you are the best man!! I was fucking frustrated with this problem... i did a test right now and it works!!!

Cheers mate!!

Glad to hear this worked! 🙂
My soundcloud is saying error 422 when im trying to post a song off of audicopy i need help fast please
Hey man can you (re)watch my account pleace? It worked the first time thx°!

Cheers mate!!

help! me too!
i have the same issue. help? 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

I've checked your account details and you should all be good to go now. Closing this topic. If you have further questions about your upload quota, please see here on our Help Center for more information, or post here on the Help Community to see if another community member can help.

Cheers
Mathis