Question

Upload not showing up.

• 2 December 2015
  • 9 replies

Nothing works on here anymore. Support is horrible, uploads dont show up, banners wont even upload, and why did I renew my membership? I dont know. Old Soundcloud was way better.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing so many issues. We were experiencing downtime today, and our engineers are currently looking into the issue with the banners not showing. Which of your track isn't showing up properly though?

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Mathis could you help me set up my confirmation email as I'm having trouble receiving it really want to upload something
Currently trying to upload a banner but it doesn't work
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This wasn't temporarily working, however our engineers have now fixed this, so you should be all set.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Mathis could you help me set up my confirmation email as I'm having trouble receiving it really want to upload something
Hi there,

I can see your primary email address is now properly confirmed, so you should be all set. If it still doesn't work, please log in and go to your settings to resend the confirmation email of your secondary email.
where is my recording? I recorded on Android device then 'uploaded' and chose private option. When i go to this Soundcloud website and log in, nothing appears?
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing so many issues. We were experiencing downtime today, and our engineers are currently looking into the issue with the banners not showing. Which of your track isn't showing up properly though?

Cheers
Mathis

Still not showing up. Says people are listening to it, but I dont see, or hear it. Acts like it plays. I cleared cache, and still a no go. https://soundcloud.com/i3production/touch-me-on-the-floor
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I am not able to see an upload button on my page and I still have over 100 minutes left. I want to upload a new song of mine. KURMANSONGS
Hey for quite a while I've been having problems with the upload button, when i click it and it goes to the part "Upload to SoundCloud" it doen't give me the option to select a button... please assist me with this issue.