Answered

Upload problem

Hi guys, It seems that I can't upload any tracks on SC. Although, I still have 60 minutes left to upload.

When I try to upload my track, the blue/orange uploadbar stays grey. I was about to send my music to a label, so it's a little bit frustrating.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance!

JAEN
icon

Best answer by Mathis 30 July 2019, 18:25

Update: This issue has now been fixed on SoundCloud's end. Uploads might still appear a bit slow due to the increase of traffic from when this wasn't working, but you should be able to upload properly again.
View original

16 replies

Please help!
Having the exact same issue on my end as well. It allows me to select the track, but the progress bar is grey and there's no indication that an upload has started.
Im having the same issue as well.
Ditto
Just made a new song and got it perfect, now I can't upload. This is very detrimental. I need it online ASAP. Just getting a grey bar not moving. Have tried reloading the page and starting again, logging out then back in and doing it again, even changing the song and cover image because I thought SoundCloud could be testing new AI for copyright infringement. Nothing. Please fix. Check my tunes here: yaboijoseph16 ~~~~
I can't upload new track. I've tried different files
Hello,
I try to upload my track,but it keeps just saying that its processin and it stays on 0 %
Please help
You're not alone on this one. I was worried it was something wrong with my account, but I'm having the same problem as you
same. seems like a server issue...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for reporting here. We've passed on the report to our engineers. They are currently investigating.

Sorry about the inconvenience and thanks for hanging in there.
Hi Everyone,

I've been uploading a track a day for 843 days, today is the 844th day and I am not able to upload the track. Does anyone else have a problem? How can I resolve this. I'm uploading a wav file, I also tried an mp3 file and it would get uploaded.

This is critical.

Thank you in advance!

Swapna
This is ridiculous. I need this uploaded and sent out like an hour ago. Why hasn't SoundCloud updated their Status Blog and Twitter with information for their clients?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Update: This issue has now been fixed on SoundCloud's end. Uploads might still appear a bit slow due to the increase of traffic from when this wasn't working, but you should be able to upload properly again.
Need help plzzzz
I can upload load the songs to my account but it won't play I tried so many files still the same
I am having this problem help asap plz!!!!! It appears on my public profile but no one can play, I can't either. I can't delete or anything please help me. I just want to upload my music. It does this and I can't do anything with the track, as you can see I've tried to re-upload plenty of times.

My Problem Is It Just Won't Let Me Confirm My Email