Question

Upload Quota

• 3 April 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi guys,
I'm new here, hope you can help - I'm currently on the free plan, and I understood that my upload quota is 3 hours. My question - is this quota is monthly? I mean, in each month I can u[load 3 hours or the total uploads in my account can be up to 3 hours?
Thanks,
Shay

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Shay,

Welcome to SoundCloud, and to the Help Community. The quota of each subscription is the total quota and remains the same for as long as you stay on that plan. Free gives you 180 minutes, Pro gives you 360 min for as long as you remain on that subscription, Pro Unlimited removes the total upload quota. If you revert your account from Pro or Pro Unlimited back to Free at any given point and had uploaded more than 180 minutes of audio, some of your tracks will become hidden, but can be reinstated when upgrading again. :-)

Cheers
Mathis
Hi @Mat so, I only have 6 hours of upload time total for Pro? Like, for all of eternity? Or does it reset at anytime?

Hi there Shay,

Welcome to SoundCloud, and to the Help Community. The quota of each subscription is the total quota and remains the same for as long as you stay on that plan. Free gives you 180 minutes, Pro gives you 360 min for as long as you remain on that subscription, Pro Unlimited removes the total upload quota. If you revert your account from Pro or Pro Unlimited back to Free at any given point and had uploaded more than 180 minutes of audio, some of your tracks will become hidden, but can be reinstated when upgrading again. :-)

Cheers
Mathis

I do not understand, every month 180 minutes or not ?
Can you just say Yes or no ?