Question

uploading failing

• 26 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I am facing many issues with uploading songs on SoundCloud. I need to repeat the process 2 or 3 times every time to succede...

When I drag and drop songs on the upload section everything goes well.
I see the blue bar processing and then the orange one complete.

then I see "Ready. Click Save to post this playlist."

I click save and the bar greys out for each track (one by one)
but often it's left a single or couple tracks still with blue and orange color in the bar.

at this point it's stuck. I can't see any link to share it or the album in the "playlists and album section". At this point I have to do it all over again.

Please fix this issue because it is happening too often.

3 replies

The issue it seems to happen because I move and rename the tracks during the uploading.
Of course this is still an issue so please investigate because renaming the tracks when the playlist has been saved is not friendly at all since I have to go inside each track and edit.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear this is happening for you. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback about this to our engineers. The next time you upload multiple tracks at once, maybe try and do that from a private / incognito browser window to see if this works properly. If it does, maybe an extension is causing for this to not work as expected.

Let us know how it goes when you try again. 🙂
all of a sudden today...uploading takes 40 times longer...gets to 100% and does not process