Question

Uploading Mixes

• 16 April 2019
  • 1 reply

How or where do I go to upload a psychedelic Psytrance set on SoundCloud? I've been searching for that option and it takes me to the Pulse app and there's no option of uploading it on there as well.

1 reply

Hey there,

We'd be happy to walk you through the process of uploading your sounds on SoundCloud.
Alright, let's begin!

1. Make sure you already have the songs you wish to upload to SoundCloud on your computer and that you know where those files are located.
  2. Sign into your SoundCloud account and click the button on the top of your header that says 'Upload'.
  3. Click "Choose files to upload" and then use the finder window that pops up to find the file you wish to upload.
  4. Once you find your track file, click on the file and then click "Open"- your file will then begin uploading.
  5. While it is uploading, you can add any information about your track that you wish to. You can include a description, change the URL, add tags that let your listeners know what type of sound it is, and much more. This is also where you can add an image to accompany your track.
  6. If you want to set your track as private, click the button that says private. If you want your track to be public, simply leave the track marked "public".
  7. If you are happy with all the information about your track, then you can click on "save" and your track will show up on your profile. You can also view it here.
  8. If public, anyone will now be able to listen and post comments to your track. If you wish to share a certain track with your friends, click on the 'Share' button and grab the URL of the track. Copy+paste it into an email, or anywhere else that you would like to share the track. You can do this with both public and private tracks.
Hope that helps. 🙂