Question

Uploading Problem

i'm having problem uploading my mixtape.The speed of uploading is very very slow and it keeps restarting.Trying for the past 10hours.

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey J.A.G,

Sorry this is still an issue. Want to send the file over in an email here so I can give it a try on my end? Put my name in the subject and let me know when you have done so.

Thanks,
Gina
I don't think there is any issue with the file.I tried uploading some smaller size files,same issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
I don't think there is any issue with the file.I tried uploading some smaller size files,same issue.
Hi,

I can upload ok on end and we're aren't seeing any mass communication from users that uploading isn't working so I have to assume its either the file or something local on your computer. You have tried other browsers and checking for flash update?
Seems like i can upload the mix on other sites but not on soundcloud.
i tried on my other macbook olso same problem
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Just checking in - I can see you've managed to upload a new track 4 days ago after all - was that the track in question, or does this need further investigation?

Cheers
Mathis
Hi, just to mention I also had the same problem several times as stated in another post.
I have the same problem, I will leave it for about 10 minutes and when I come back it stops and goes back to the start and restarts..
I have exactly the same issue. I can load up to about 35% then it stops and goes back to the start.
Hey J.A.G,

Sorry this is still an issue. Want to send the file over in an email here so I can give it a try on my end? Put my name in the subject and let me know when you have done so.

Thanks,
Gina

I've been having the same problem. I'll complete a project in Garageband and share to Soundcloud, but when I go to my profile it always says this track is being processed. I would really appreciate any help you could provide.
Me too. I am uploading a 4G / 6hr file but that's why I upgraded (max is 5G / 6.5 hrs).
It makes it about 50% then stops. Any ideas ?
i have exactly the same problem :(( any help ?
I have the same problem. Can anyone help
Userlevel 1
same here! is the classic uploader completely gone? I'm sure that would still work...
i'm having the same issue i managed to upload a 30 min mix few days ago after trying facing the same trouble and trying it again and again. now i can't seem to upload it goes to 30 40% back to 1% ???????
I have exactly the same issue. I can load up to about 35% then it stops and goes back to the start.
i'm having the same issue ?
Userlevel 1
hey, for us, the solution was: use Firefox for uploading. (not Chrome.)

With Firefox it worked fine.

hope it helps others, too.
I have the same problem uploading an album - it's taking forever...quite possibly stuck, but not sure...