Question

Uploading Problem

i'm having problem uploading my mixtape.The speed of uploading is very very slow and it keeps restarting.Trying for the past 10hours.

18 replies

Userlevel 1
hey, for us, the solution was: use Firefox for uploading. (not Chrome.)

With Firefox it worked fine.

hope it helps others, too.
I don't think there is any issue with the file.I tried uploading some smaller size files,same issue.
I have the same problem uploading an album - it's taking forever...quite possibly stuck, but not sure...
Me too. I am uploading a 4G / 6hr file but that's why I upgraded (max is 5G / 6.5 hrs).
It makes it about 50% then stops. Any ideas ?
I don't think there is any issue with the file.I tried uploading some smaller size files,same issue.
i have exactly the same problem :(( any help ?
i'm having the same issue i managed to upload a 30 min mix few days ago after trying facing the same trouble and trying it again and again. now i can't seem to upload it goes to 30 40% back to 1% ???????
I have exactly the same issue. I can load up to about 35% then it stops and goes back to the start.
i'm having the same issue ?
Hi, just to mention I also had the same problem several times as stated in another post.
I have the same problem. Can anyone help
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Just checking in - I can see you've managed to upload a new track 4 days ago after all - was that the track in question, or does this need further investigation?

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hey J.A.G,

Sorry this is still an issue. Want to send the file over in an email here so I can give it a try on my end? Put my name in the subject and let me know when you have done so.

Thanks,
Gina
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

I can upload ok on end and we're aren't seeing any mass communication from users that uploading isn't working so I have to assume its either the file or something local on your computer. You have tried other browsers and checking for flash update?
Seems like i can upload the mix on other sites but not on soundcloud.
i tried on my other macbook olso same problem
Userlevel 1
same here! is the classic uploader completely gone? I'm sure that would still work...
Hey J.A.G,

Sorry this is still an issue. Want to send the file over in an email here so I can give it a try on my end? Put my name in the subject and let me know when you have done so.

Thanks,
Gina

I've been having the same problem. I'll complete a project in Garageband and share to Soundcloud, but when I go to my profile it always says this track is being processed. I would really appreciate any help you could provide.
I have exactly the same issue. I can load up to about 35% then it stops and goes back to the start.
I have the same problem, I will leave it for about 10 minutes and when I come back it stops and goes back to the start and restarts..