Answered

What happened to upload from garage band?

• 16 December 2016
  • 1 reply

I use an iPad to do some garage band work for songs and then upload it to soindcloud via GarageBand. For some reason a couple month ago it stopped working. I used to finish the song, select it, and upload to SoundCloud. It would upload, take a minute or two and then upload. Now it does all that but ends with upload failed. To get the trouble shooting out of the way I already changed my password for both Apple ID and SoundCloud, made sure GarageBand has access to SoundCloud and even signed into the web version as well. This is ridiculous and I've looked all over the internet for the same issue. No one has this exact issue it seems. Any help would be appreciated.
icon

Best answer by constantdreamer 16 December 2016, 00:09

Edit wouldn't work for some reason but anyways, I figured it out. When uploading. Scroll to bottom past quality and sign out and sign back in. I did this multiple times but it actually worked this time.
View original

1 reply

Edit wouldn't work for some reason but anyways, I figured it out. When uploading. Scroll to bottom past quality and sign out and sign back in. I did this multiple times but it actually worked this time.