Question

What's the audio quality for SoundCloud Go?

Show first post

30 replies

After quite a long while, I decided to log back in to SoundCloud to see what was new.

I heard they were offering paid subscriptions, and assumed they would be offering higher bitrates to go along with those paid subs

obviously assumed wrong.

I would be more than glad to sub to paid if SoundCloud decided to increase the bitrate. I'll just stick with Spotify Premium.

Have to say I'm very disappointed that this still hasn't happened, and it's 2018
Any news on this? This has and always will be a clincher for me. 320KBPS for a paid service is the market standard now. Use Opus if you want and go lower but be sure the quality stays up to scratch with 320KBPS.

Flac would be even better if possible.

Really hope to see this implemented as I love SC but I'm starting to move to Spotify dude to quality issues.
I like SoundCloud better, and I can use Audio Capture to enhance SoundCloud audio quality by changing the bit rate as 320 kbps and sample rate as 414,000 hz.
I like SoundCloud better, and I can use Audio Capture to enhance SoundCloud audio quality by changing the bit rate as 320 kbps and sample rate as 414,000 hz.

Are you sure that does what you think it does? If the source format is 128kbps and you capture it as 320 all you're going to be doing is accurately capturing 128. Or are you trolling 🤔
You don't really have these streaming music as they are all subscription services. But UkeySoft Apple Music Converter and UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter can help you get rid of this. They are all designed to remove DRM protection and convert these songs into common audio formats such as MP3 and M4A for playable forever. It seems to be better than SoundCloud Go.