What to do when my track is stuck in processing?

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

363 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
BB0113 wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I cannot upload a track on soundcloud! tried many times READ DISCRIPTION.

I have tried to upload a track several times now and it is saying unavailable in the uk and isn't processing could anyone help me?

Hi there, it looks like you tried uploading a .wpl file, which isn't a supported format.
On my soundcloud post it just says your track is being processed here is the link: https://soundcloud.com/dylan-de-marzi... pls help! 😃
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled im stuck in the :your track is being processed". i uploaded the track via reaper.....

like the tittle says, im stuck in the processing of a track. i upload with reaper if that at all matters. it wasnt a long track either. how do i fix this?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled PROCCESSING MY UPLOAD.

On my soundcloud post it just says your track is being processed here is the link: https://soundcloud.com/dylan-de-marzi... pls help! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Dylan De Marzi wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled PROCCESSING MY UPLOAD.

On my soundcloud post it just says your track is being processed here is the link: https://soundcloud.com/dylan-de-marzi... pls help! :D

Hi Dylan,

It looks like you've tried to upload your track in a format that we don't support, and it hence got stuck in our transcoding process. Please export it into a supported format and upload it again.

Cheers
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Everytime I upload a track with my freinds beats whose persmision i have it says.....
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Chuck Tate.....Castrague wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Everytime I upload a track with my freinds beats whose persmision i have it says.....

Hi,

Looks like you're trying to upload in a format that isn't supported. Please see the original post on here to learn which formats are compatible with our transcoder.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Mathis Im having same problem could you help?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled track is being processed.

trying to post a track i made with ableton live 9, the track will not upload and just says "track is being processed"
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My track is being processed.

Track is being processed wont finish. https://soundcloud.com/carson-morton/sample-beat
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled This track is being processed.

My mix stuck in "This track is being processed" state since 8 days.
https://soundcloud.com/eluzine/mix-huge-mix-project-2016-06-11-smaller-cut

I tried to upload it again, this was 3 days ago, so it didn't help.

Although my mix is a long one, I think it's very much time to wait like days for processing.

Could you please help me what can I do in order to share my mix?

Thanks!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I'm trying to upload a track, but it will not finishing processing. Tried re-upl....

I'm trying to upload a track, but it will not finishing processing. I've tried re-uploading it, and uploading it on a different browser, but no luck. Please help!
I have been a pro member for a while and it automatically canceled because I lost my credit card and had to get a new one, so there was nothing it could charge. After I got my new card, SoundCloud will not let me sign up for a new subscription to its pro plan. Every time, a pop up reading "no funds were transferred. please try again" shows up. This happens on every computer I've tried. I've tried multiple credit cards. I've even tried two different accounts. Why is this?? I'm literally going out of my way to find out how I can pay these people...
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled track is being processed issues.

my track has been processing for 9 hours now. what can I do to complete the upload?
The 3 files were mp3, and they never finished processing. After converting them to a much larger WAV file and uploading them, it processed fine. I cant have my listeners downloading a 2.8GB file instead of a 108MB file. I tried uploading the same mp3 file on another podcasting website with no problems....I guess I'll be taking my business there
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled The last 3 files I have uploaded were stuck "processing".

The 3 files were mp3, and they never finished processing. After converting them to a much larger WAV file and uploading them, it processed fine. I cant have my listeners downloading a 2.8GB file instead of a 108MB file. I tried uploading the same mp3 file on another podcasting website with no problems....I guess I'll be taking my business there
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled track is being processed !!!!!!!!.

hallo! My track is being processed for more than 2 days. i uplouded 2 times because the other one that i delete said the same thing. can you help me? thank you https://soundcloud.com/yggip_dj/combo...
My upload is still stuck on the 'Processing Phase". Soundcloud why you not helping us????
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Processing Error.

My upload is still stuck on the 'Processing Phase". Soundcloud why you not helping us????
TxlerBoi wrote:

3 days and... "This track is being processed"

i don't know what happen with soundcloud.
is the 1st time that this problem happens with me
and the thing is that no one of the team says nothing to us... very strange.

"
    TxlerBoi wrote:

3 days and... "This track is being processed"

i don't know what happen with soundcloud.
    is the 1st time that this problem happens with me
    and the thing is that no one of the team says nothing to us... very strange.
    please.... what is the problem? can anyone of the team say what happen because its a lot of users with the same problem...
    thanks
    my track is still being processed how can i fix it? pls fix it thanks
    i have been waiting for my song to upload for hours and its taking forever, i was trying to get it up by tonight... any way you could try uploading it from your end?
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled this track is being processed help.

tracks wont process
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my song has been processesing for hours... how do i get it to upload.

i have been waiting for my song to upload for hours and its taking forever, i was trying to get it up by tonight... any way you could try uploading it from your end?