Answered

When I upload my new track to my account, the processing is stuck. What to do.

• 10 April 2019
  • 2 replies

When I upload my new track to my account, the processing is stuck.What to do. I have not uploaded my new tracks during last ten years. Is that cause of the problem?
icon

Best answer by Navid 10 April 2019, 17:08

Hi there @soupinsource

To be on the safe side, make sure your file is exported in .wav or .mp3 and encoded in 44.1kHz and 16bit.
Try uploading through an ethernet connection instead of a wifi network, that usually works best.
Lastly, for the encoding process to take place in the best possible way, we recommend you leaving all the fields empty except for the title, until the track was fully uploaded and has entered processing. (Orange half of the upload bar)

Hope this was helpful!

Cheers,
Navid
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hi there @soupinsource

To be on the safe side, make sure your file is exported in .wav or .mp3 and encoded in 44.1kHz and 16bit.
Try uploading through an ethernet connection instead of a wifi network, that usually works best.
Lastly, for the encoding process to take place in the best possible way, we recommend you leaving all the fields empty except for the title, until the track was fully uploaded and has entered processing. (Orange half of the upload bar)

Hope this was helpful!

Cheers,
Navid
Thank you for your comment !!! I have solved the problem !!!