Question

When uploading a track, there isn't a Upload image option on the artwork?

When i was uploading my track there wasn't a Upload image option on the artwork space, and now trying to change it, once uploaded it still doesn't show up. even on my other tracks it doesn't give me the option to upload image. Would be great for some help

7 replies

Userlevel 1
I'm having the same problem... Cannot see the button that (usually) allows you to upload artwork in the track.
I'm having the same problem... Cannot see the button that (usually) allows you to upload artwork in the track.
Might just be something on their side hopefully. Hopefully will be fixed soon.
Userlevel 1
Yes, let's hope. Usually they are pretty good (or they have been with me in the past) 🙂
Same problem, it must be on their end.
Userlevel 1
Good, I mean, not good but at least it's not just one person's issue 🙂
That's it back up. Hopefully for you too 😃
Userlevel 1
YES!!!! Happy posting everybody! 🙂