Question

Where are all of my reposts?

Yesterday, seemingly for no reason, all my reposts disappeared except for the two I most recently reposted. What the f*ck happened? My account is many years old and I had thousands of reposts that I primarily used for my music. What's going on?

11 replies

Yes same here! Even if I am to repost a song right now it will not show up!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I hope you're all set again - there was an issue on SoundCloud's end which caused for some of our users' reposts to not sure properly. This is now sorted so you should see all of your reposts again.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi,
I am experiencing the same issue as the users above. On desktop version only 8 months of reposts are missing. On the mobile version I have all my reposts gone except for the few I've reposted over the last couple days. So whatever fix that was used to resolve the issues for these users did not straighten my account out since I am still missing very many reposts. Please tell me you are still working to resolve this issue as I would be quite devastated over the loss of that music.

Thank you,

Account: 13rad Morley https://soundcloud.com/brad-morley-1
Userlevel 2
bump
all of my 6000+ old reposts are missing
Userlevel 2
Let go of Soundcloud . This is only a source of problems and lost times...
Hi there,

I hope you're all set again - there was an issue on SoundCloud's end which caused for some of our users' reposts to not sure properly. This is now sorted so you should see all of your reposts again.

Cheers
Mathis

Negative man. I do not see any of my reposts. On the mobile app it is saying Reposted Playlist when its supposed to just say Reposts.
https://soundcloud.com/itszz
Userlevel 2
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

incorrect

Yesterday, seemingly for no reason, all my reposts disappeared except for the two I most recently reposted. What the f*ck happened? My account is many years old and I had thousands of reposts that I primarily used for my music. What's going on?

Same shit... Except mine has been like this for 2 weeks and I've reinstalled. Done everything. What's the point of paying when the android app and computer app doesnt work properly? @Mat
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

No, nothing changed. It's the same, many days later. Whether it's on my phone, desktop, or my friend's iPad signed into a different account just looking at my profile. All of my old reposts are gone.
Userlevel 2
PLEASE FIX THIS ALREADY. WHY ARE SO MANY OF US STILL AFFECTED. LAST TIME THIS HAPPENED, IT WAS FIXED WITHIN A WEEK. ITS BEEN 2 AND STILL NO CHANGE.
Userlevel 2
what is going on its been fixed in the past so it can be fixed again. please help