Question

where do i enter the xbox one soundcloud code at??

• 18 August 2017
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 2
im trying to have background music on my xbox while playing my game but i dont know where to enter the xbox one code on soundcloud, someone plz help me!!!

12 replies

Userlevel 1
I'm triggered.This dude keeps saying "Oh, here's a step by step tutorial that'll solve all your problems!"
1.We're asking WHERE WE ENTER THE CODE and that little article doesn't give you that information.
2.I'm starting to doubt this dude EVEN KNOWS what the heck he's doing.
3.You're not being specific enough and it's quite obvious.
It works on mobile devices 'cause my brother was able to hook it up, but apparently the Soundcloud industry doesn't know computers exist.Thanks for all that help Mathis. .-.
I deadass can’t figure out how to do this dumb shit
im trying to have background music on my xbox while playing my game but i dont know where to enter the xbox one code on soundcloud, someone plz help me!!!
Simply add a “www.” Before the link. The app MUST BE ALREADY INSTALLED for this to work. Hope this helped 🙂
Userlevel 2
Neither can i !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hope you managed to sort this out. If not so, here's a step by step: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000146233-SoundCloud-Xbox-One-App
Plssasss
How tf u do this
Help
You hqve to use an computer
I'm triggered.This dude keeps saying "Oh, here's a step by step tutorial that'll solve all your problems!"
1.We're asking WHERE WE ENTER THE CODE and that little article doesn't give you that information.
2.I'm starting to doubt this dude EVEN KNOWS what the heck he's doing.
3.You're not being specific enough and it's quite obvious.
It works on mobile devices 'cause my brother was able to hook it up, but apparently the Soundcloud industry doesn't know computers exist.Thanks for all that help Mathis. .-.

I am using IOS and having the same problem . I used the tutorial in the link to try and solve the issue of not seeing a place to enter a code for linking to an Xbox One . About to try on a laptop instead and see if I have more luck.

I tried the activation process with a laptop and had no problems but couldn’t get it to work with IOS for whatever reason
I love this app