Question

why my uploads take a lot of time ?

• 22 June 2016
  • 5 replies

i try so many time to uploads my set in my page but is impossible because this process take a lot of time... actually i have the pro unlimited plan.. but is impossible upload music in my account. please help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear this is causing troubles for you. I noticed that the tracks you're uploading are usually quite long, i.e. ~2hours. This means the uploading file is larger, resulting in a longer upload and transcoding time.

However, I would recommend to try our basic troubleshooting steps to see if this can speed up the process on your end.

Cheers
Mathis
hello, the tracks never upload acttualy i have like a months trying to upload and is impossible they charges and them come back to the starting is frustrated... 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there again,

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried the basic troubleshooting steps? If these don't do the trick, can you try and see if uploading at a friend's place on a different device and a different internet connection works?
I'm trying to upload my song onto Soundcloud, I did everything from choosing the best files like using a WAV file, and etc. My song is 4 mins long but there seems to be no progress at all whatsoever for the past 40 minutes. Im not sure whether I have to wait longer as I am not sure with how soundcloud goes about as I am a new user.

Please get back to me and see if the problem is from my side or your section,

Thanks,
Dinesh
I just wanna upload a song, but shit takes like 1 hours to upload 25 procent
The song is 5 min long

Please get back to me and see if the problem is from my side
Thanks
Jonas