Question

Why Our Band Account is not qualify for SoundCloud Premier monetization yet.?

• 11 February 2019
  • 1 reply

Dear Respected Soundcloud support team,

I'm Mohamed Abd El-Latif , Founder and Vocalist of Gawy band , Music Band that found in 2015 ,
I created our soundcloud channel and it was our first official channel for us to release our original soundtracks .

Now we 're looking for upgrading our account to Pro Account and Get monetized for our streams . to arrange this to our next album release and i don't know why we 're not qualified yet although we have this account 3 years ago and all tracks 're original ones and Have more than 2 millions listeners all over our original tracks .

Could you please clarify the reasons and How to get monetized and make earnings from our streams .

Regards.

Mohamed Abd El-Latif
Founder/Vocal at Gawy

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Gawy,

Welcome to the Help Community and first of all: congratulations on such a strong and steady following. Please see the "Monetizing tracks" section on the creator guide here: https://creators.soundcloud.com/guide - chances are that the plays that came from eligible countries were not yet high enough.

SoundCloud is starting out by inviting creators with 1,000 plays in the past month (monetizable streams come from at least one of these eligible countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand).

SoundCloud Premier Monetization will open up to more and more creators over time so if you don't qualify just yet we recommend you keep creating and promoting your original content, and engaging with your fans in the process. Be mindful that we only count human plays and that bot streams will not be counted towards eligibility. You’ll receive an email and in-product notification once you are eligible to join.