Answered

Why someone upload some track, then couple days or months afther the upload, for some reason, the song is removed?

• 13 May 2015
  • 1 reply

I can't understand why this happens. I search for some song, i found it, it is the original song uploaded from some user(not the owner artist), then i like the song. Then, couple days or months after that, the song just disappears. Can't find the same song, just anothers, that is just remixes or with porr quality. Why that happens?
icon

Best answer by djraveinpeace 13 May 2015, 22:21

Hi imma,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

Its difficult to say exactly why the song was taken down but I would say, going from what you have stated above, that it was not uploaded by the original artist, it may well have been taken down for copyright violations. Soundcloud users can only upload material that they have either created themselves or have at least the relevant permission to do so.

That said though, the user may well have had permission to upload the track and it may just have been taken down because the user just chose to do so.....again, it is very difficult to say exactly.

Regards

DJ R.I.P
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Hi imma,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

Its difficult to say exactly why the song was taken down but I would say, going from what you have stated above, that it was not uploaded by the original artist, it may well have been taken down for copyright violations. Soundcloud users can only upload material that they have either created themselves or have at least the relevant permission to do so.

That said though, the user may well have had permission to upload the track and it may just have been taken down because the user just chose to do so.....again, it is very difficult to say exactly.

Regards

DJ R.I.P