Question

why won't my playlist upload?

• 20 April 2016
  • 5 replies

I have a playlist consisting of 17 tracks. The tracks are completely uploaded and transcoded (the blue and orange loading bars), but I am unable to view my tracks...
I'm on a pro account, so I don't understand why my projects aren't viewable/won't upload fully.
Any help is appreciated, thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I've looked into your account and it seems like you've managed to get your tracks uploaded after all - great! :-)

Hope you're all set now?

Cheers
Mathis
i'm uploading yet another playlist, and the same issue is occurring... why won't my playlist go through?

i do not understand why this is happening with the new uploader, the old one worked just fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

If this is a persistent issue for you, please make sure to run our basic troubleshooting steps to see if this will solve the issue, or to isolate the root cause further.

Thank you.
i am also facing the same problem my playlist is not uploading plz help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
i am also facing the same problem my playlist is not uploading plz help.
Hi,

Please make sure to include as many details as possible when writing in on our help forum.

• What Operating System and browser are you using?
  • What happens when you try and upload the playlist - are you seeing any error messages of which you can take a screenshot and send it over?
  • Have you tried to upload a single track and see if this works (you can create a playlist at a later stage and add those tracks afterwards)
  • Which of the Basic Troubleshooting Steps have you performed, and how did it change the behavior?
Cheers