Question

why won't my playlist upload?

• 20 April 2016
  • 5 replies

I have a playlist consisting of 17 tracks. The tracks are completely uploaded and transcoded (the blue and orange loading bars), but I am unable to view my tracks...
I'm on a pro account, so I don't understand why my projects aren't viewable/won't upload fully.
Any help is appreciated, thank you!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
i am also facing the same problem my playlist is not uploading plz help.
Hi,

Please make sure to include as many details as possible when writing in on our help forum.

• What Operating System and browser are you using?
  • What happens when you try and upload the playlist - are you seeing any error messages of which you can take a screenshot and send it over?
  • Have you tried to upload a single track and see if this works (you can create a playlist at a later stage and add those tracks afterwards)
  • Which of the Basic Troubleshooting Steps have you performed, and how did it change the behavior?
Cheers
i am also facing the same problem my playlist is not uploading plz help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

If this is a persistent issue for you, please make sure to run our basic troubleshooting steps to see if this will solve the issue, or to isolate the root cause further.

Thank you.
i'm uploading yet another playlist, and the same issue is occurring... why won't my playlist go through?

i do not understand why this is happening with the new uploader, the old one worked just fine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I've looked into your account and it seems like you've managed to get your tracks uploaded after all - great! :-)

Hope you're all set now?

Cheers
Mathis