Question

wont allow me to upload

• 7 November 2018
  • 3 replies

i have tried plenty of times it still wont let me upload my songs. i tried everything multiples browsers, i even upgraded to pro. NOTHING IS WORKING!!

3 replies

Maybe that song has metadata and copyright ... try maybe with another song if the same thing happens, turn off your cell or your pc and erase history sometimes that happens .. and accept that the browser uses the cookies of Soundcloud
I have an original song, I've tried turning off wifi, I even tried it with wifi. And my song will not upload. It keeps saying it will not upload and I worked hard on this song. I feel as if I can't save it so I can post it one day when it works but I just need help. I confirmed my e-mail and I did basic requirements. It just is not uploading
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I have an original song, I've tried turning off wifi, I even tried it with wifi. And my song will not upload. It keeps saying it will not upload and I worked hard on this song. I feel as if I can't save it so I can post it one day when it works but I just need help. I confirmed my e-mail and I did basic requirements. It just is not uploading

Hey Gucci Bops,

Please make sure to verify your email address first. This is mandatory in order to upload tracks to your SoundCloud account. You can manage your connected email addresses here: https://soundcloud.com/settings