Answered

Your request to monetize this track is being reviewed.

• 1 December 2019
  • 3 replies

I have replaced a track that is monitarized. After that, nothing is going on for 24 hours. The message appeared:
"Your request to monetize this track is being reviewed".

So far, there has never been a problem to replace a track. Now I can not even delete the track. Is that normal now?

icon

Best answer by ZENMUSIC 4 December 2019, 10:57

The situation has improved. Now it works after replacing a track, the re-monetization actually faster. In this case it was not even 12 hours. This was the last answer from SoundCloud. The meaning, however, remains puzzling.

“Hi again,
Thanks for your patience.
We can confirm that the vetting has been processed and there should no longer be delays longer than 24 hours on any tracks you wish to monetize in future.

Please get back to us if you experience any further issues or you have any questions.”

This is what SounCloud says about the new appearance:

“We implemented something recently to ensure you get paid for the tracks you own the rights to.”

View original

3 replies

The paying users are simply ignored. There is no support, no explanation, nothing.

Here is the answer of SoudCloud:
Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We implemented something recently to ensure you get paid for the tracks you own the rights to.

Once you have enabled monetization it can take up to 24h to be reviewed. If it's approved, it will show a blue icon that means it will be monetizing.

For more information: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010334833-How-do-I-monetize-a-track-

Hope that helps. Please get back to us if you have any questions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now the second day is over - 48 hours - and nothing has happened. I will continue to report.

The situation has improved. Now it works after replacing a track, the re-monetization actually faster. In this case it was not even 12 hours. This was the last answer from SoundCloud. The meaning, however, remains puzzling.

“Hi again,
Thanks for your patience.
We can confirm that the vetting has been processed and there should no longer be delays longer than 24 hours on any tracks you wish to monetize in future.

Please get back to us if you experience any further issues or you have any questions.”

This is what SounCloud says about the new appearance:

“We implemented something recently to ensure you get paid for the tracks you own the rights to.”